QuickBooks Enterprise 17.0 released by Intuit was accepted positively by the businesses all over the world as one of the best accounting software in the industry currently. However as common with other software, even QuickBooks Enterprise is swindled with errors for which the best bet is to contact through QuickBooks Enterprise support number and call in expert opinion of technical professionals of QuickBooks to resolve the issues.
There are times when these issues crop up due to missing features or tools within the new version for which at a later date Intuit releases updates. This small updates are released with security patches and features ensuring all the left out gaps are bridged and thus enhancing the experience of the user. The release R5 for QuickBooks Enterprise 17.0 Desktop version include following changes and improvements in terms of features and tools:
Main two highlights of QuickBooks Enterprise R5 are:
• Streamlined support for MS Small Business Server 2011 is provided.
• Management of Password
Technical changes brought in QuickBooks Enterprise 17.0 with Release R5 are listed below for which user can either perform tasks manually or connect with experts through QuickBooks Enterprise tech support number:
• Locating QuickBooks Experts Locally: Earlier under the heading ‘Find a Local QuickBooks Expert’, user were garnering a blank page which has been sorted with latest R5 update.
• Company File Creation: Many users complained about the issue in logging in to the software while trying to create QuickBooks company file at the time of paying. This issue was successfully fixed. However, if the users are still facing the same problem it is advisable to contact the QuickBooks Enterprise customer support number.
• Inventory Mistake: Inventory section had a spelling error under the window labeled Edit Assembly Item which was instantly corrected.
• MS Small Business Server 2011: Installation setup for Ms Small Business Server 2011 is included within the recent update.
• Crashing of QuickBooks Help: R5 update of QuickBooks Enterprise resolved the issue of crashing QuickBooks Help section in the concurrent remote session.
• Complex Password Management: A new option regarding password management has been added within the software wherein the user does not need to type in username and password (login credentials) every time the user logs into the system as long as certain conditions are met which are listed below:
o Login expiry date has not occurred.
o Same user window and user credentials are to be used.
o User has not logged out completely from the software and company file.
This option is not made default and has to be opted by the user for this change to come into effect. Another point of concern is lack of security for which user should be well aware.
The above listed updates can be easily installed and upgraded with the QuickBooks Enterprise 17.0 software. However, if any of the update is giving trouble, user should immediately get in touch with technical experts of Intuit by calling on QuickBooks Enterprise Error Support. Another option is support agency through which live chat options can be contacted by visiting website – Quickbooks.support-telephonenumber.com or dialing toll free number +1-844-640-1482.